Close Switcher
Global Page
Asia-PacificEuropeIndiaNorth AmericaSouth AmericaMexico
BeneluxGermanyRussiaSouth AfricaSlovakiaSpain

Facts & Figures

73 per cent of shares in Messer and MEC are owned by Stefan Messer and other family members, while the remaining 27 per cent are held by the non-profit-making Adolf Messer Foundation. The foundation, which promotes science and research, was established in 1978 in memory of Adolf Messer, who founded the Messer company in Frankfurt/Main in 1898.

  • Employees 2016


  • Sales 2016
Organization Chart